The Rev. Quinn Parman, Associate Rector for Children, Youth and Family Ministries
- Native of Jacksonville, Florida.
- Graduate of the University of North Florida and the School of Theology at the University of the South.
- Prior to ordination, served on a church staff as the youth director of St. John’s Cathedral in Jacksonville, Florida, maintaining and enhancing the Cathedral’s ministries to and with young people and their families.
- Is a distance runner, having completed 2 marathons (just don’t ask about his times). Has played guitar in a number of bands and enjoys an eclectic mix of music from bluegrass to Russian Chant. Is enjoying life in North Chattanooga with his wife of nearly ten years, Rachelle — a registered nurse — and their two children, Fritz and Mary Karis.
Contact Quinn about Membership, Weddings, Baptism, and Cradle to College Ministries.
The Rev. Leigh Preston, Associate Rector for Pastoral Care, Education, and Spiritual Formation
- Graduate of the University of Georgia and Berkeley Divinity School at Yale.
- Ordained a deacon in 2006 and priest in 2007 in the Diocese of Atlanta.
- Was as a missionary in El Salvador, where she served as priest-in-charge of a parish and directed the reopening of its day school. Served as Hispanic Missioner, then priest-in-charge, of a bilingual parish in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Her most recent position was as Associate Rector of St. Stephen’s, Richmond, Virginia, where she coordinated pastoral care and assisted with ministries for children, youth, and families.
- Married to Andy Thompson, a Postdoctoral Fellow in Environmental Ethics at the School of Theology at Sewanee. They live in Sewanee with their two young sons, Cabell and Cullen, and dog, Sadie.
The Rev. Ann G. Weeks, Deacon for Outreach
- Native of Chattanooga and graduated from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville with a degree in interior design. Active in the interior design business for 38 years, owing her own commercial interior design firm for 16 years. Married to Bradley Weeks with two adult children.
- Ordained in December of 2007 and assigned to St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in 2008 as liturgical and outreach deacon.
- Initiated these ministries at St. Paul’s: Host church for Family Promise in partnership with Mizpah Congregation, Spiritual Gifts and Talents Workshop.
- Facilitates the following at St. Paul’s: Chattanooga Chamber Insight Leadership Program, Safeguarding God’s People Training, Safeguarding God’s Children Training.
- Serves on the following community boards: Caldsted Foundation, Cornerstones Preservation Group, Chattanooga Convention & Visitor’s Bureau, NEEMA Resettlement Outreach, Rotary Club of Chattanooga, South Broad Redevelopment Group, Inc., St. John the Evangelist School, Petit Harpon, Haiti, VORP – Victim Offender Reconciliation Program.
Contact Ann about outreach opportunities and information.