- Native of Atlanta, GA.
- Graduate of Young Harris College, the University of Georgia and The General Theological Seminary.
- Brad was ordained a priest in 1990 and was on staff at St. Peter’s in Rome, GA and at Holy Innocents’ in Atlanta. He has served as the Rector of Christ Church in Newton, NJ and at Christ Church, Grosse Pointe, MI. Recently he served as the transitional priest for Trinity Church in Farmington Hills, MI and St. Andrew’s, Waterford, MI. Since 2010 Brad has also served as the Chief Operating Officer of a human service agency in Detroit that serves homeless and high risk girls.
- Brad has been married to his wife, Harriett – a middle school teacher – for 26 years, and they have three children: Sarah, Robert and Henry.
- Brad loves to play golf (just ask about his 2008 sabbatical in Scotland and Burundi), hike and fish.
The Rev. Joe Woodfin, Associate Rector
- Contact for all ages Christian formation, with emphasis on youth and family ministries, coordination and support of liturgical ministries.
- Native of South Pittsburg, TN.
- Graduate of Lipscomb University (B.A.) and the School of Theology, University of the South (M. Div.)
- Ordained priest in the Diocese of Tennessee in 2015. Served as Priest-in-Charge of the Church of Our Saviour in Gallatin, TN from 2015 to 2017. Prior to seminary, Joe was a partner in his family’s printing business, after working in residence life at Lipscomb University.
- Husband to Carly, dad to Luke and Maggie.
- Enjoys weightlifting, cooking, travel, and racquetball (I’m open for a challenge anytime!).
The Rev. Claire Brown, Curate